New to Horizons East? Follow these easy steps to get signed up!
- Call 925 960 9696 to book a lesson (Please see the cancellation policy below)
- Print, complete and bring the following forms to your first lesson:
- Pre-pay for your lesson. You can pay for one lesson, or try the New Client Special (3 lessons for the price of two.) See the Payment Options page to see the methods of payment. Remember to include the one-time registration fee (see below).
- Come ready to have fun!
Lesson Packages & Pricing
(Updated as of November 1, 2017)
As of November 1, 2017, we have adopted a monthly session format.
ALL LESSONS ARE PREPAID THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH AND EXPIRE AT THE END OF EACH MONTH.
All riders are given 3 rollovers within a calendar year. The rollover lesson has to be used within the next week. If a medical ailment or injury prevents the rider from attending long-term, Horizons East will consider the circumstances on an individual basis.
Introductory Offer for First Time Students
Buy 2, get 1 lesson free. Offer only applies on the first booking.
60 – 75 minute lessons
$90 for 1 lesson per week a la carte or $350 for 4 lessons paid at the start of the month
$80 for 2 lessons per week paid at the start of the month
30 minute lessons, age 8 and under or on the lunge line
$75 for 1 lesson per week a la carte or $290 for 4 lessons paid at the start of the month
$65 for 2 lessons per week paid at the start of the month
Toddler Lessons (Ages 3-5):
This is a walk only class. When the rider is ready to trot they graduate to introductory lessons.
$50 for 1 lesson per week a la carte or $190 for 4 lessons paid at the start of the month
$40 for 2 lessons per week paid at the start of the month
- There is a one-time registration fee of $25 for all new students, $50 per family. This fee is due at the time of sign up.
- There is a monthly facility/equipment fee of $20. This covers the use of helmets, chaps and tack.
Please provide 24-hour cancellation notice. We have reserved a coach and horse for your lesson and will have to charge you for their time if you do not provide adequate notice.