June 13-17 * July 18-22 * August 1-5
Hours: 10:00am – 2:30pm
Providing the horse-crazy kid, and kid-at-heart adult, a solid introduction to the care and riding of horses.
Campers will enjoy: Riding lessons, lectures, crafts, and demonstrations each day! Activities will include bean bag toss, ping pong, tie dying, and demonstrations from a veterinarian and blacksmith. Limited class sizes for more individual attention.
Cost: $700. Payment and consent form due in full by May 31, 2022. An additional $25 one time registration fee for non-registered students is required. Fee applies toward lessons or other events offered.
Reservations required one day in advance. Camp fee is NON-Refundable but is 100% transferrable towards lessons or other events offered.
Bring: Sack lunch, change of clothes for when not riding, and own riding helmet is suggested. Drinks and snacks will be provided. Ice Cream Social on Friday will be provided. Parents are welcome to attend and see their child’s progress. Campers bring treats to share.
Wear: Boots or shoes with heel and long pants. Stable provides drinks and snacks.
- If paid in full by 5/25/2022
- or Refer a Friend (limit 1 discount per child when applicable).
- Before and after care available for $10 an hour per child, $5 an hour for a second family member. Reservations required one day in advance
Camp Cancellation Policy: With a Dr.’s note of physical injury or positive COVID test fee is fully refundable less a $50 booking fee.
Both forms below must be completed and submitted along with payment prior to the first day of camp.
Please contact Samantha at 925-960-9696 with questions or for more information.
Send completed Camp Registration Form, Consent Release Form and full payment to:
Horizons East Equestrian Center
5111 Doolan Road
Livermore, CA 94551
- Combination of ground work, hands on equine activities, introduction to an abbreviated riding lesson.
- Great fun for newbies to the horse world
- 6-16 students per class
- Ages 5 – Grandparents!
- $45 per Student – 90 Minutes Clinic
- Discounted group registration fee
- Booking and payment done at the barn office