Events we’d love for you to host at our facility:
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events
- Boy / Girl Scouts Merit Badges
- School Field Trips
- Girl’s Day / Guy’s Day
Private birthday parties are available at our facility for your child and their friends.
The children will experience two full hours of fun and excitement while we entertain them with pony rides, a mini horsemanship lesson and grooming at our Equestrian Center.
Party Pricing: Starting at $600
You will have the facility exclusively for your friends and family for three full hours, including 1/2 hour for set-up and clean up time. Only one party at a time. You may bring in your choice of food or have it catered. We provide a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, ice chests and fans heater. We have 6 picnic size tables, 2 garden tables and chairs, 20 plastic chairs and a 12’x12′ tent for additional shade. There is room if you would like to bring an additional tent up tp 50’x50′. We also offer fun activities such as corn toss, foosball table, horse shoe toss and room for a piñata.
Our lounge is available for decoration and is the perfect place to celebrate with your food and drinks. Please provide Horizons East with your decorations 24 hours before the scheduled party. We will provide all the set-up and clean up for your party.
You CANNOT bring small party favors, party favors that make noise or can blow away. This is for the safety of all attendees as well as the animals.
You will have three (3) ponies, a host to run the party and anywhere from 2 to 4 handlers to help. Adults are free of charge to lounge/socialize. Parents May be asked to assist with small children and should wear closed toed shoes.
For every additional 4 children
- $15 recycling fee required.
- $100 for 1 additional party hour.
- $75 for 1 additional handler and horse/pony.
- Parties offered 1:30 to 3:30 or 2:00 to 4:00
Basic party is suitable for approximately 8-10 riders. Riders can range in age from 3 to adult. Call to discuss recommendations for larger/smaller parties. We do not charge for accompanying non-riding adults.
A $15 clean up fee will be added to the total price. This is mandatory and covers the time taken to clean as well as trash disposal costs.
Tips are strongly recommended for handlers and are not included in the price. We recommend 15-20% tip be given to the host to be evenly divided between the handlers.
Customer Cakes and Cupcakes. Recommended vendor:
Birthday Treat Bags by Big Bay Fundraisers. These bags are made out of grain bags, with customer embroidery!
Face painting is available for an additional charge. Recommended vendors:
Other vendor options:
We recommend you bring a craft (ask us for suggestions). You may also hang a piñata. We have an area if you would like to have a party tent delivered for a large group.
Please contact Horizons East at (925) 960-9696 for more info. The cost of the party must be paid in full at time of booking. Additional ponies can be paid for the day before the event when final head count is submitted. Funds are non-refundable. There will be a $150 charge for any cancellations which will be deducted from your payment. The remaining balance may be transferred to other services, (lessons, camp, party, etc.) Parties can be scheduled from 2:00pm-4:00pm, Tuesday-Sunday. Our facility is closed on Mondays. Parties will be held rain or shine in our covered arena.
- Release forms need to be downloaded, and sent out with your party invitations.
- Release forms must be complete, legible, signed and in the possession of the head instructor prior to handling or riding any animal.
- Children should come dressed in full length pants and closed toed shoes.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet when mounted.
- All children must be supervised by an adult.
- NO screaming is allowed, as it can scare the horses.
- Petting or feeding of any animal without the head instructor present is not allowed.
Merit Badges for Boy/Girl Scouts & Brownies
- $45 per Student, ages 6 -18.
- 6-16 students per group
- 90 minutes
- Covers details required by the National Troop Handbook
- Discounted group registration fee of $50.
- Booking and payment done at the barn office