THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE EQUESTRIAN SCHOOL IN THE EAST BAY.
Buy 2 lessons, get 1 FREE.
See Pricing page for details.
Our full service staff will help you feel comfortable from your first lesson to the show ring.
English riding lessons are offered Monday through Sunday throughout the day and evening hours for flexible scheduling by multiple professional instructors on over 15 lesson horses and ponies. Riding available all seasons with covered indoor arena and large outdoor arena.
The riding school serves all ages and abilities, designed specifically for riders who intend on riding at least once or twice a week. After 4 months of lessons, rider will be required to upgrade to twice a week for their own personal advancement and safety. Please CLICK HERE to reference the different levels of riders in our program.
Note–with 24 hours notice, we can arrange on-site babysitting for your child while you enjoy your lesson!
Follow these easy steps to get signed up!
- Call (925)960-9696 to book a lesson (Please see the cancellation policy below)
- Print, complete and bring the following forms to your first lesson:
- All lessons are pre-paid. All new clients will begin with the New Client “Special” (3 lessons for the price of two.) . Then you will choose your first 3 dates. Once your first 3 lessons are completed you will progress to our Monthly Lesson Program. See the Payment Options page to see the methods of payment. Remember to include the one-time registration fee (see below).
- Our introductory “Special” is required too ensure your safety and confidence with this new experience.
- Children under 10, parents are required to attend all classes to observe free of charge.
- Come ready to have fun!
For pricing, forms, and further information, visit our Pricing, Forms, and Contracts page.
Please call 925-960-9696 for a schedule of class times or for a tour of the facility.