Private birthday parties are available at our facility for your child and their friends.
The children will experience two full hours of fun and excitement while we entertain them with pony rides, a mini horsemanship lesson and grooming at our Equestrian Center.
You will have the facility exclusively for your friends and family. Only one party at a time. You may bring in your choice of food. We provide a refrigerator, freezer, microwave and ice chests.
Our lounge is available for decoration and is the perfect place to celebrate with your food and drinks. Please provide Horizons East with your decorations 24 hours before the scheduled party. We will provide all the set-up and clean up for your party.
Parties start at $475, which includes:
- A 3 hour block at the barn, including a half-hour set-up and clean-up time and a 2 hour party
- 1 party host
- 3 handlers for 3 ponies
This package is suitable for approximately 8-10 riders. Riders can range in age from 3 to adult. For larger parties, additional ponies/handlers can be added on for $50 each. Call to discuss recommendations for larger/smaller parties. We do not charge for accompanying non-riding adults.
A $15 clean up fee will be added to the total price. This is mandatory and covers the time taken to clean as well as trash disposal costs.
Tips are strongly recommended for handlers and are not included in the price. We recommend 15-20% tip be given to the host to be evenly divided between the handlers.
Face painting is available for an additional charge. Recommended vendors:
Other vendor options:
We recommend you bring a craft (ask us for suggestions). You may also hang a piñata. We have an area if you would like to have a party tent delivered for a large group.
Please contact Horizons East at (925) 960-9696 for more info. The cost of the party must be paid in full 48 hours prior to the start of the event. A $150 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your party date and will be deducted from the total. Parties can be scheduled from 2:00pm-4:00pm, Tuesday-Sunday. Our facility is closed on Mondays. Parties will be held rain or shine in our covered arena.
- Release forms need to be downloaded, and sent out with your party invitations.
- Release forms must be complete, legible, signed and in the possession of the head instructor prior to handling or riding any animal.
- Children should come dressed in full length pants and closed toed shoes.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet when mounted.
- All children must be supervised by an adult.
- NO screaming is allowed, as it can scare the horses.
- Petting or feeding of any animal without the head instructor present is not allowed.